Our client is a very established and well known brand within New Zealand's commercial and home kitchens and food manufacturers.
They continue to grow while meeting consumer demand, and require mill operatives to come on board and learn all aspects of the milling operation - from grain through to the final product.
Please note: this is a dusty environment so any compromised respiratory conditions should not apply.
Full vaccination status is required.
This is an all rounder job - from cleaning top to bottom of the mill, through to learning how the entire operation works.
A rotating shift is on offer :
- Week of days 6.00am - 2.00pm,
- Week of afternoons 2.00pm -10.00pm
- Week of nights - 10.00pm -6.00am
To be considered:
- Keen to learn
- Be computer literate
- Happy to work the rotating shifts
- Pass a pre employment drug screen - this is a drug and alcohol free site
- Immediate start would be great
- Fully vaccinated
- Immediate start
- Weekly pay with 8% holiday pay accrued
- All PPE provided
- Great opportunity for a permanent role
Apply online now or call Janeen at OneStaff Tauranga for more information 0800178233