Established in 1989 Progressive is a New Zealand owned company & is a market leader in the supply & installation of Dairy Sheds & Agricultural Equipment to farms throughout Southland & Central Otago.
Since opening Progressive have increased in size and have diversified, having 6 divisions which include Milking, Electrical ,Irrigation, Rotary Platforms, Refrigeration, Plumbing and a branch in Cromwell.
Due to growth and development in the region Progressive are on the lookout for an Experienced Milking Machine Manager/Technician to join the team in Cromwell.
This is an exciting role for someone who is looking for autonomy in their role and who likes to see a job completed from start to finish. The key aspects of this role entail
Installing and servicing milking machines along with other equipment in and around the dairy farm. The key aspects of this role will involve;
- Fielding customer enquiries
- Installing and servicing Milking Machines
- Planning jobs
- Managing milking machine technicians
We are looking for applicants that possess the following skills and experience
- A self-starter
- Communicate clearly and concisely to clients & stake holders at all levels
- Have a strong commitment to and contribute to bring part of a fantastic team
- Strong organisational and paper work focus
- The ability to work overtime as required
- Be committed to Health & Safety and zero harm in the work place
In return Progressive can offer a competitive package including;
- Overtime rates
- A great team environment
- Work that is varied and rewarding, taking you throughout Central Otago daily, servicing customers' needs
- Opportunities to ply your trade internationally as there are up and coming international projects that are required to be completed.
Cromwell is a prospering region with hunting, fishing and many other recreational activities right on the back door step. Relocation assistance is available throughout New Zealand should you be the successful applicant.
Please hit the apply button with a current CV and references or call Sonja at Onestaff on 03 218 6192