I am urgently seeking a Senior Development Support Analyst for an ASAP start on a contract until 30 June 2020 with a Government client.
This is an Agile environment where you will work with a team of high performing professionals to ensure environment and release delivery milestones are understood. You will also work to action the daily environment and release activities according to priorities and much more!
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience with WebSphere and WebLogic
- Application Server Administration
- Jython scripting and Unix shell scripting
- WebShpere Message Broker administration (also known as IBM Integration BUS) versions 6-10,
- Technical experience in any of the following WebSphere products-WMB,MQ, Datapower
- Familiarity with defect management, source management and automation tools such as JIRA, Subversion, GIT, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Crucible, OUD or Chef
- Knowledge on IBM’s BPM/ODM tools.
- Passion for performance-tuning and problem-solving is a must
- Understands the release content and uses the agreed tool to track work items and update, resolve with actions taken or reassign to necessary resources to assign with action and/or resolution.
- Represents and consults on the operational requirements and optimal standards expected by I&S and Release & Environment teams. This is also to ensure as much post-Go Live standards, quality and compliance is met as practically possible, if a pathway for resolution cannot be immediately met.
- Identifies opportunities to ensure cross-skilling and training of colleagues of similar or related skill sets and knowledge.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 99742