We are currently recruiting for a world leading company who specialize in water propulsion systems. Our client needs a Trade Qualified Fitter Welder/Boilermaker or Metal Fabricator.
The welding is predominantly Mig hard wire, aluminum and mild steel stick welding. Applicants also need to be experienced in the use and operation of bandsaw, guillotine, brake press machinery and overhead cranes.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply engineering drawings and processes.
- Able to fully fabricate and weld complete products from aluminum and mild steel plate (5mm - 50mm), aluminum castings, and mild steel framing.
- To competently, and consistently weld to international marine certifying standards.
- Able to work in a multi-cultural team environment.
- An effective communicator, with strong fluency in English language and comprehension.
- Self-motivation to work unsupervised and achieve production outputs.
- Committed to providing exceptional workmanship and quality of product within given time constraints.
- Full awareness of all Health and Safety requirements and compliance.
To apply for this position please call Kristan on 0272 533 531 or apply online.