- CBD location
- $52-55k depending on experience
- Private, NZ owned organisation
My client is currently recruiting for a permanent staff member to join their close-knit team for their small, Wellington based contact centre
The successful candidate will play a vital role within the contact centre and be the face of the business. You will be responsible for answering inbound calls from existing and potential clients providing full information on the claims process both inbound with the odd outbound call and responding to such via email where necessary.
This is a resolution-based role so your ability to think on your feet and problem-solving skills will be second to none. You will need to have a high level of attention to detail due to the information you will be providing if successful.
You must have a strong genuine passion for the customer experience and delivering that high level of service. My client is passionate about their clientele with them being at the centre of everything they do, therefore their team role model this always.
In return you will be part of a close-knit team and organisation that is big on internal growth and working together as one. They are offering a competitive salary of anywhere from $52-55k depending on experience.
As the successful candidate you will have demonstrated the following skills and experience reflected in your CV:
- Proven customer service skills (contact centre experience in a financial or insurance company is preferred due to the nature of calls)
- Excellent phone manner with clear communication skills (both written and verbal)
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Flexible and adaptable to work in different ways quickly and with a great attitude
- Positive, bubbly personality
- Desire to develop within the role and not just come in and leave at the end of every shift
- The genuine desire to help your customers and provide excellent customer service on every interaction
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the requested experience, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Bernice Anamani on (04) 473 2114 quoting job number 97685.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz