Mills Honda is a family owned business that has been servicing the wider Hawkes Bay community for over 40 years. OneStaff are delighted to be partnering with them to recruit a Foreman to join their team in Waipukurau. This hands on role is focused on leading the team of Automotive Service Technicians, ensuring that the strong levels of profitability and customer service are maintained.
With 6 direct reports, this role presents with a good mixture of "on the tools" work and staff management. Duties will include job allocation, quality control, repair reviews, staff training & upskilling, financial reviews and budgeting, customer service and new business development.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a qualified mechanic with at least 5 years' experience
- Have strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Have prior experience managing staff OR a keen interest in doing so.
- Have a good level of computer comprehension
- Have strong time management skills and experience
- Be an exceptional communicator
- Hold licenses relevant to the classes of vehicles being worked on
As well as the above, it goes without saying that you will be reliable and honest, be a strong leader and have a great sense of humour!
Mills Honda are offering a highly attractive pay rate for the right candidate, as well as a spacious and well-equipped workshop and a friendly and easy going team. If you are someone looking for a job combining their passion and expertise then you need to apply now.
To apply submit your CV online or call Megan at OneStaff on 06 974 0270 for a confidential discussion.