- Generous package
- New role
A new opportunity awaits to join a successful New Zealand owned organisation based in Mount Wellington. This is a proudly owned nationwide company with a wide range of products involved in recent large NZ infrastructure projects.
If you are a positive and a driven marketer looking for your next career role then this could be for you. Right now you are in a Marketing role where you own a number of key responsibilities and keen to take this learning to your next role. This is an exciting time to be joining this company.
Reporting to the GM Markets and working with the group to develop and enhance the marketing activity across the group.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creating marketing and promotional material
- Creating and maintaining product catalogues and marketing material
- Trade show preparation and organisation of events
- Create and maintain the price books
- Presentation preparation
- Assisting with channel marketing activities
- Digital marketing
- Product launch support
- Responding and measuring of website activity
- Assisting with internal and external communications
- General marketing administration
To be successful you will need:
- Ideally 3 years in a marketing role
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing
- Strong capability across MS Office
- Photoshop/Adobe or similar
- Digital marketing skills
- Good administration and project skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical capability as you will be analysing data.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a positive, motivated Marketing Coordinator who takes ownership across the activity and projects they are working on. You will show a “can-do” attitude and you won’t be afraid of the hard work involved in the set up of trade shows and events. You will be well presented as you represent the brand and are keen to take your skills and experience into this new opportunity.
This is a permanent role and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number:100357