We have a number of fantastic opportunities available to work with a large global company that has it's sights set on growing and developing their New Zealand market even more.
These roles are not for the faint-hearted but instead are for people who are interested in growth, career progression and a company that is great at what they do on all levels including investing in their people, plant and processes.
What is the catch? Well there isn't one! As long as you have have great motivation, personality and the desire to want to work with a progressive company then you could tick all the boxes.
You will however need to have:-
- The physical capability of being able to work 50 hours a week - this requires being on your feet and not sitting
- The ability to work on a fortnightly rotating roster (days and nights)
- Great drive and motivation and the desire to learn new skills
- A good solid work history
- Ideally have previous exposure to working within a manufacturing environment
What is in it for you?
- You will get to work with one of the largest global company's of its kind
- Be exposed to working with some of the most advanced technology there is
- Great growth opportunities
- Above market pay rates
- A great, diverse and stable company
- Work, life, balance with the weekends off!!
If you are interested apply now with your CV and Cover Letter or contact Angela Ralm on 0211932855 if you have any questions.