We are currently seeking Manufacturing Machine Operators for work starting in the new year
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Carry out basic machine operation.
* Understand and maintain the product quality throughout the process.
* Machine operation requires taking finish rolls, change wire coils, joining new wire coils and Manual hand netting.
* Glass handling, Loading/Unloading glass machinery, Operating Semi Automated Machines
* Excellent hourly pay rate
* Shift allowance
* Gain production experience and new opportunities within a growing company
* PPE provided
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Team Player
* Available for monthly rotational day and night shift
* Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
* Physically fit as manual handling is a part of this role
* Reliable and able to work as part of a team but also initiative to work autonomously and unsupervised
* To be citizen or resident living in New Zealand
* Full NZ class 1 drivers licence
* Reliable transport
Please apply on-line or for further information please contact Louise at Adecco on 07 547 4004