I am currently recruiting for a permanent leadership opportunity within the private sector. This is a great role with a high level of external stakeholder engagement and project management elements.
Who you are
You will possess strong leadership skills, with proven experience managing a transactional accounting team, ideally within Accounts Receivable and Credit Control. You will be confident in running one to ones with your staff members, with a trusting but dependable management style.
You will hold proven experience with high level stakeholder engagement and/or a project management environment. This will be a crucial element to the role, being an industry with a high volume of annual collections and a valued customer base.
What’s in it for you
- Flexible work hours with the ability to work from home on the occasion
- Work hard play hard environment – drinks every Friday!
- Easy going, hardworking team to manage with no historic issues
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will be managing a team of 6 internal AR officers, as well as developing and maintaining relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and leading the accurate and timely completion of the accounts receivable function
- Providing regular feedback to staff on team and individual performance
- Ensuring compliance with key financial policies and controls
- Taking ownership of issues through to resolution
What to do now
If this role sounds like you or someone you know, please click APPLY NOW or contact Jodie Wolrich on 021 191 7291 for further information about the role.