Lead, develop and grow a dynamic front line team of Anti-Money Laundering Regulators in the Regulatory Services Group. Collaborate to drive and deliver quality AML regulatory practice and ensure the group effectively meets its outcomes.
Organisation: Department of Internal Affairs (DIA)
Business Group: AML Group, Regulatory Services
Branch: Policy Regulation and Communities
Salary: Circa $100k negotiable on skills and experience
- Apply your technical regulatory experience and strong leadership skills to deliver results.
- Lead, develop and grow a team of Anti-Money Laundering Regulators in the Regulatory Services Group.
- Join a strong multi-discipline group that supervises AML sectors to protect New Zealand businesses from being used by criminals to launder money and finance terrorism.
- Be part of a growing, dynamic, modern regulator.
We are Regulatory Services and we are one of the New Zealand Government’s larger regulatory bodies. We promote effective regulatory outcomes in three broad systems: anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism, gambling and digital safety.
As a risk-based, responsive modern regulator, we have embarked on an ambitious transformational change programme aimed at ensuring we can provide effective regulatory services in an increasingly complex and digital world.
You will lead the day-to-day management of a dynamic front-line team and raise regulatory practice and performance, ensuring the AML Group effectively meets its outcomes.
You will have:
- Strong operational leadership experience in a regulatory environment.
- Demonstrated success in motivating and developing high performing front-line teams.
- Solid understanding of regulatory concepts and functions.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders.
You will manage a team of Regulators alongside another Operations Manager and will work collaboratively to share best practice and solutions to operational challenges.
If you are looking for a challenge and want a job where the work you do matters to communities across New Zealand, contact us now.
Applications close: Thursday 7th February
For more information view https://www.beyondrecruitment.co.nz/clients/the-department-of-internal-affairs and for a copy of the job description please contact: Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561 or Liam.Brodie@beyond.co.nz, or Michael Hoyle 021 743 712 or email@example.com
Ref no: 96625