Our client is seeking a Manager - Engineering to ensure strategic leadership and provide effective management across the delivery of technology solutions to meet this government agency's outcomes. This is an inital 6 month contract, and requires you to start in the upcoming weeks!
This role is part of the Technology leadership team and is key to driving, leading and delivering key initiatives and outcomes as part of the Technology Business Plan, as well as leading and embedding the structure and cultural change shift that will modernise their approach to technology, while investing in their people.
As the Manager - Engineering, you'll be responsible for:
- Contributing to the strategic planning of the groups deliverables
- Leading, designing and delivering key initiatives as part of assigned accountabilities
- People Management
- Financial Management
- Setting the vision / principles / standards / for managing / measuring the delivery of engineering
- Accountable for the technical design of engineering componentry aligned to the Technology vision, principals and standards
- Ensuring the quality of engineering outcomes
- Manage insource/outsource services and resources including leveraging common capability contracts
If this looks of interest, and you'd like some more information, hit 'apply' now to be added to our shortlist for review! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job# 96600