The Company & Role
My client is a market leading education provider, based in the heart of Auckland CBD. They provide a range of courses for both domestic and international students. Based on the success and growth of the business, they are looking to appoint an experienced Accountant to the Finance team.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, the role is responsible for:
• The timely production of Financial and Management Reporting
• Managing month end processes, including fixed assets, accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, etc
• Statutory returns including GST, FBT, etc
• Assisting with the annual audit
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and rolling forecasts
• Review of payroll and creditor payments
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• Available for an immediate start!
• A minimum of three years experience in a similar role
• Ideally CA qualified, or currently studying towards
• Strong communication skills, able to build effective working relationships
• Excellent attention to detail
• Resilient, able to work efficiently and meet deadlines
To be eligible for this role, you must be available to start immediately!
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format