We are currently seeking experienced maintenance engineers to assist in a large scale project working on the large Manawatu Wind Farm. Applicants must be prepared to work on-site, and be trained to work at heights.
The scale of work involved means there is a commitment to work for up to one year, however this could lead on to other ongoing employment opportunities.
Background knowledge in Engineering is required, particularly mechanical and electrical.
We will consider all skill levels and experience so if you can meet the screening criteria below then we would like to hear from you:
- Previous engineering workshop experience
- Capable of working at heights comfortably
- Be Physically fit to safely perform duties
- Have great organisational skills
- Excellent recent references
- Able to pass pre-employment drug test
- Own reliable transport to get to / from work (Location - past Ashhurst)
- Clean criminal background ( some traffic charges ok )
Please click apply and attach a current CV and we will contact you regarding your application.