We are currently looking for Maintenance Engineers for our busy Wanganui clients.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maintenance of plant
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing breakdown problems through problem solving techniques
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Trade qualified in maintenance engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience in reliability principles
- Troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We are looking for people who are very flexible with hours and can work in a team environment.
To be considered, please apply on-line with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information or a confidential chat please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco Personnel on 06 357 2020.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.