Our Palmerston North based client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their busy plant. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the performance of the plant production equipment to ensure the site operates at the highest level of efficiencies.
Key accountabilities include:
- Maintenance of plant
- Responding to breakdowns
- Diagnosing breakdown problems through problem solving techniques
- Utilisation of computerised maintenance management system
- Ensure calibration schedules are met and records updated
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements
To be successful you will ideally have the following:
- Trade qualified in maintenance engineering or equivalent
- Proven experience in reliability principles/computerised maintenance system
- Experience in automation and control
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent user of MS Excel
This hands-on role would suit someone who is not afraid of hard work and able to work effectively in a team environment. This is a day shift but you will need some flexibility with hours with the occasional Sunday required (time off in lieu will be provided).
To be considered for this opportunity please apply on-line with a Cover Letter and updated CV or for further information or a confidential chat please contact Sarah Wright at Adecco Personnel on 06 357 2020.
Applicants for these positions should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.