Tradestaff are proudly 100% NZ owned and operated. We specialise in making the recruitment experience cool and easy.
Our client has asked us to source a talented and skilled maintenance engineer. They are a nationwide business with over 95 years in business, acting as an innovative business, delivering high quality leading products and expert solutions.
Your role will see you on site carrying maintenance and repairs on concrete moulds. Using your skills within fabrication and fitting. This role is to start as soon as possible, and a temp - perm opportunity for the right candidate. There is plenty of room for growth within this role you just got to be willing to get your hands dirty! Moneys pretty decent too but will depend on your experience.
What you will need to succeed:
- Practical problem solving skills
- Fabrication experience
- Concrete knowledge
- Work well under pressure
- Doesn't mind getting dirty
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Stringent around Health and safety
- Ability to think laterally, common sense and the ability to work with and contribute within a small team will be important
Don't wait - Apply ONLINE with your CV now or Freephone Tradestaff Christchurch on 0508404040 t talk to our friendly team of consultants.