About the job:
- Basic operation of a roll forming machine
- Use rivet guns to build steel framing
- Monday-Friday work
- Upto 50 hours a week of work
- Experience with machine operating
- Willing and enthusiastic attitude
- Team player - you're working in a big team!
- Efficient and organised - there are deadlines to meet.
- Physically fit and healthy and not afraid to be a helping hand
About the benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Opportunity to work more than 40 hours a week
- Close knit team on site and in the office to support you
- Real chance for progression
To become a part of the team, you will required to undergo a pre employment drug screen and an interview. You must provide two work references. If this role sounds perfect for you and you can pass all the pre employment checks then we want to hear from you! Apply now!