Our client is one of New Zealand's leading plastics packaging company's and we are ideally looking for people who have plastics experience ideally within extrusion and/or thermoforming.
This is a rotational roster working Monday to Friday; day shift is 6am to 2pm, afternoon shift is 2pm to 10pm, night shift is 10pm to 6am. Overtime hours available when required at time and half.
Duties for the role include:-
- Machine operating on both the extrusion and thermoforming plant
- Carrying out regular quality control checks
- Ensuring ALL Health, Safety and Compliance procedures are adhered to ALL of the time
To be successful for this role you will need to:-
- Have machine operating experience (ideally within the plastics industry)
- Be flexible with your work hours as this is a rotational roster
- Have an exceptional work ethic and a great attitude
- Be very health and safety conscious
- Be used to working long shifts and on your feet most of the day
- Have excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Undertake and pass our pre-employment drug test
These are full time positions which are immediate starts.
If you are interested then apply today with an updated CV, alternatively for more information call Carma on 09 828 1121.