Our Hastings based clients are looking for experienced Machine Operators with preferred, but not essential, experience in the food production. This role requires somebody who is physically fit as there are aspects of the role that require heavy lifting. These roles are Monday - Friday.
To be considered for these roles you will:
- Have experience machine operating in a manufacturing environment
- Possess an high level of mechanical aptitude
- Have the ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Hold health and safety practises in the highest regard
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Have the ability to think on your feet and multitask
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be physically capable
- Work well in a team
- Have unquestionable reliability
Rates for these roles are competitive. These are ongoing temporary positions that could lead to permanent.
If this is the type of role you feel you could excel in, then don't delay your application. Apply online with a CV or alternatively come in as soon as possible and speak to our recruitment team at OneStaff, 500 Coventry Road, Hastings. We can also be contacted on 0800 1 Staff.
Successful applicants will undergo pre-employment drug testing, a full criminal background check. They will also be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand.