Our client is 100% New Zealand owned and operated and NZ's leading supplier and manufacturer of specialty timber. Due to growth they are looking at expanding their current team in their Silverdale site.
We are ideally looking for people who have worked with timber or wood.
Duties for the role include: -
- Cutting timber using machinery (training is provided)
- Checking and maintaining the quality of the timber
- Ensuring ALL Health, Safety and Compliance procedures are adhered to ALL of the time
To be successful for this role you will need to:-
- Have machine operating experience although not required as training will be provided
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have an exceptional work ethic and a great attitude (the successful candidates will be part of a tight knit team who has a great culture)
- Be very health and safety conscious as our client prides itself on being very proactive with Health and Safety being a big focus on their business
- Be used to working long shifts and on your feet most of the day
- Have excellent numeracy and communication skills
- Undertake and pass our pre-employment drug test
Due to the shift work nature of our client's business you will need to have your OWN reliable transport and a full licence. These are full time positions which are due to start IMMEDIATELY
Don't miss out on this opportunity, APPLY ONLINE NOW and for a confidential, chat please give our friendly team a call on 09 414 7585.