These roles are physically demanding and applicants would be required to do 12 hours shifts.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Two satifactory work references
- Previous work experience in a factory environment
- Reliable Transport
- Solid attitude and willingness to learn
- Looking for longer term employmen
- Strong communication skills
If you think you have what it takes or would like to find out more please contact Kelly or Teresa on 06 357 2020 or apply on-line with your CV.