Seeking Machine Operator/Glass Cutter for work starting immediately. Full training is provided and you will work under supervision on glass production lines in the factory handling glass and learning the systems.
Must have a high attention to detail as you will be loading and unloading machine breaking out glass and labelling correctly and operating semi-automated machines.
* Will need to be fit and available to do manual heavy lifting work.
* Have excellent accuracy in measuring and reading numbers and good reading skills.
* Use and maintain tools correctly as trained and instructed to do any other tasks as requested by the company
* Comply with all company Health & Safety requirements
* Check glass products for flaws and defects.
* Check the quality and accuracy of work.
* Take an active role in maintaining Health & Safety standards
* Reliable in attendance.
Attributes to be successful:
* Able to pass a pre- employment drug screen
* Two positive work references
* Previous work experience in a factory environment ideally but not essential as training is provided
* Eligibility to work in New Zealand
* Strong communication skills and can work well within a team
* Full New Zealand class 1 licence and reliable transport
* Must have a high attention to detail as you will be loading and unloading machine, breaking out glass and labelling correctly and operating semi-automated machines
Act now as these positions are for an immediate start! Please apply on-line or for further information please contact Louise at Adecco on 07 547 4004