Our clients are looking a machine operator who can operate, adjust and maintain envelope manufacturing machines.
If you are interested in joining a great team with plenty of potential to grow then don't let this opportunity pass you by.
- Set up machines to desired size, window position, print and gum conforming to job specifications on job bag and obtain Supervisors signature-approving pre-production sample while keeping waste to a minimum.
- While running job take sample envelope hourly, obtain a counter signature and place in sample bag to ensure consistent quality overall.
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of machine to the highest standard possible and carry out planned maintenance as directed.
- Ensure that machine is topped up with glue/ink to ensure constant running.
- Fill out production sheets in an accurate and legible manner giving all relevant information.
- Inform Production Supervisor of any problems (mechanical or otherwise) that may effect output.
- Ensure the Packer is informed of scheduling so that boxes/cartons can be arranged in good time.
- Palletise envelopes produced to an acceptable standard.
- Attend monthly Adjusters Meeting with prepared information if necessary.
- Other sundry duties as required.
Contact Reagan Morta on 021535783 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org