Are you looking to further your career as a locksmith technician? We have a great opportunity with a leader in the security industry.
This role will include the design and installation of Master Key Systems, lock fittings, safe service work and key cutting as well as physical installations.
This role will be varied and there is a lot of scope for progression. We are looking for candidates who are open to work on call one in three weeks! In this role you will be required to have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
Day to day duties may involve:
- Installations, quality surveys and recommendations for customers
- Identify defects and repair service/equipment
- Participate in stock takes and be responsible for inventory management
- Manage route planning, time management and stock management
We are looking for candidates who have the following experience:
- Proven locksmith experience within in a similar role
- A track record of developing strong customer relationships
- A clear understanding and knowledge of the NZ standards of the security industry
- You must have a current/valid class 1 Licence
- COA/security licence
- You must be able to pass a ministry of justice check
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to grow their career with a well-known brand, who offer awesome benfits and a great hourly rate and of course a company car.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please get in touch today or apply by attaching an updated CV.