This well-respected company requires a class 1 driver/operator to join their motivated team, are you looking to progress in the civil construction industry?
For this role the Driver/operator would be required to operate machinery in a safe manner as well as keep active communication with trucks and yard supervisors.
To be considered for this role you;
* Must have your own transport to get to the site
* Class 1, 2 licenses - (class 2 is preferred but not essential) and WTR endorsements (assistance obtaining this can be provided)
* Need to be physically fit
* Will have a high regard for Health & Safety
* Will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
* Will need to provide two references
Although this role will start as a temporary position, candidates who prove themselves reliable will progress to a permanent position within the team.
Hours of work are from 7.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with possibility of Saturday required therefore candidates will need to be flexible If you believe that you would be suitable for this role please click the (Apply) button below.
Isaac Reeves - Consultant
South Auckland Hub