This role is with a successful and well established law firm based in West Auckland. They are on the lookout for legal secretary on an on-going temporary basis for the month of May.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience working in property, family, litigation, public notary and or commercial firms
- Excellent organization in order to plan functions & seminars
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to liaise with off-site offices
- Time management to meet deadlines
- Great customer service
- Excellent understanding of MS Office
Specialised skills that are desired but not essential:
- Commercial leasing
- Commercial wills
- Power of Attorney
- Commercial acquisition and development
- Preparing for hearings & court dates with team members
- Diary management and travel bookings
- Auckland District Land Register
This is a 1 month temp role, but is subject to extension. If you are available to start work immediately and have the eligibility to work in New Zealand, please to send in your application with the prompts below.
Job Ref: 98509
For any queries, call Reva Dalal, Client Manager on 021 937 783. The role will be full time hours of 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.