Our client is looking for an experienced Temporary Legal Executive or Senior Legal Secretary to join their hard-working team based in West Auckland.
This is a short term role for up to 2 months, so you need to be able to hit the ground running. Duties will be varied, but will include: property/commercial functions, including wills, power of attorney and some trusts.
We are looking for:
- Previous NZ experience in a similar role
- A team player
- Experience using Landonline
- Knowledge of the Auckland District Land Register
- Conveyancing (e-dealing, settlement statements etc)
- A positive attitude
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Excellent computer skills using multiple systems
- Legal Executive qualifications (preferred)
The hours are 8.30am - 5pm and would be for the months of May - June, including a hand over.
If you would like to be considered, please apply online and include your up to date CV.