This known commercial contractor are in full swing with a multitude of projects underway predominantly in the city and feature innovative commercial developments. Led by a switched on management team, they offer an unparalleled learning environment. This a great opportunity to gain experience progressively trained up in site management aspects.
As a leading hand/site foreman you will assume site responsibilities with room to grow and develop under capable and experienced site managers/projects managers. Some of your responsibilities will involve:
* Managing teams and liaising with sub-contractors and independent contractors and consultants such as architects and engineers
* Assisting site managers in the smooth running of a project
* A general mix of fit out, concrete, structural, high rise and complex buildings
* Ensuring all Health & Safety Regulations are implemented
* A desire to become a part of a successful, high performance team
To be a success, you will require the following:
* You will be a trade qualified in carpentry
* At least 5 years hands on construction experience and knowledge across ideally commercial projects involving substantial piling, foundation, concrete structures, framing and facades work in the $3M - $30M range
* Interiors experience experience would be ideal
* You are conversant with structural, civil, geotec and architectural drawings.
* You are systems savvy with knowledge in programming projects, plan reviewing, contractual agreements and communication.
* You know how to drive subcontractors and work to tight deadlines.
* You have a thirst to join a high performing leader and make it happen
$90K inclusive of a vehicle, and a large bonus (up to $130K package)
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org