- Make Change in a Small Professional Body
- Wellington CBD
- Socially Valuable Procurement Projects.
We are currently seeking a lead procurement advisor to join an important professional body. You will have a vital coaching role to management and team members to drive better practice and supplier management within their procurement operations. Your hard work will directly effect a vital workforce that improves the New Zealand Economy.
You will have:
- A passion for procurement.
- Relationship management skills to educate and engage stakeholders.
- Self-confidence and no fear of making errors.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 95368.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz