Beyond Recruitment are engaged on an exciting opportunity with an employer of choice. Using some of the latest technologies on the market and operating at the forefront of technology, they are looking for a Lead Engineer to join their Assisted Channels team to work alongside the Platform Leads in a highly agile environment.
We’re looking for someone who can utilise their strong and deep technical knowledge of Java development to operate in a cloud based, microservices environment, using proven technical leadership experience to coach, mentor and motivate a team of Engineers.
We’re looking for:
- Strong Java Software Architecture experience
- Previous .NET experience is advantageous Openshift knowledge is essential Strong microservices experience
- Strong servant leadership mindset
- Infrastructure as a Service / IaaS (25% of this role will be hands on setting up Infrastructure as Code) Excellent interpersonal skills; with the ability to operate and converse at all levels
- You have led agile teams technically and embedded a culture of continuous improvement
- Technical leadership and problem determination across multiple teams and technologies in complex technical situations
- The organisation is renowned for their work flexibility, culture, training and internal progression opportunities. In return for your skills and expereince we expect the salary to be $130,000 - $140,000 which is dependent on your experience.
To be considered for this opportunity you must be eligible to work in NZ.
If you are keen on this opportunity and have the experience required, please apply as soon as possible as we will be progressing suitable candidates quickly. Please contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Job Ref: 98470