Shut down labourers required to assist with a short term project to refurbishi a Kiln at the steel mill based in Waiuku. Candidates will be required to complete highly physical tasks related to the removal of bi product residue from the kilm left from the production of steel.
This will include using small tools and basic power tools however all training will be provided. Confined spaces is also required however we can assist you in obtaining this.
Candidates will require:
* Ability to pass a drug screen
* Supply 2 x work related references.
* Ability to get to either the steel mill or a pick up point in Papakura.
* Be available for the entire duration of the assignment
* Have confined spaces or be willing to complete a short course
The duration of this assignment will be for approximately 2 weeks working 7 days per week for 12 hours per day until the process is completed.
If you believe that you have the skills necessary for this assignment, please apply now or for further information please contact:
* Sarah Coad - Consultant
* 09 525 3583