This well respected company currently requires a candidate with site safe to assist with general operations on one of their Auckland sites. This role is entry level and could suit someone looking to advance into a hammer hand role.
The successful candidate should have a current site safe as well as be able to lift over 25kgs.
To be considered for these roles you;
* Must have your own transport or able to use public transport to get to highbrook
* Need to be physically fit,
* Will have a high regard for Health & Safety - you will be working on construction sites
* Will be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
* Will need to provide two references
Although these positions start out as temporary - after proving yourself as reliable through a good record of attendance and enthusiastic attitude, there is potential to progress into a permanent positon.
Sarah Coad - Consultant
09 525 3583