Adecco NZ are currently recruiting for Cirque du Soleil, arriving in Auckland for February 2019! These temporary positions will see you work in a fast paced and unique environment, as you perform your own show for the customers palate. These positions will run for the duration of the Cirque du Soleil tour.
We are currently in need of the following positions to be a part of the Cirque du Soleil Kitchen Team
* Line Cook
* Prep Cook
* Kitchen Hand
To be successful a role to best suit your work history, you will have the following skills and experience;
- At least 3 years experience in a cooking environment
- Have the ability to collaborate and construct menus with new and existing creations
- Be able to prepare food for service in an efficient manner
- A strong understanding of standards and compliances with food safety
Responsibilities for these roles will include but not be limited to;
- Preparation for food service
- Creation of menus
- To stock and maintain inventory levels appropriately
- Inspect food prep and serving areas to ensure safe food handling practices are maintained
- Ensure work stations are kept to a high standard of cleanliness at all times
Successful candidates will also have reliable transport to and from Alexandra Park and flexibility with hours including working nights and at weekends.
If you have solid experience working in a fast paced, kitchen environment and are excited to work with this world class production, then apply TODAY to avoid missing out!