By now you've probably noticed that we're only looking for the "right people" but so far we haven't said what make the "right people", below is a list of skills, attributes and traits that we think will help us find the "right people"
- A great work ethic and team player attitude.
- Someone who is flexible and happy to move between packing and production teams as required.
- the ability to pass a pre-employment Drug and alcohol test.
- People who can give details of 2 people you've worked for who are prepared to be a referee.
- People who know how reliability & hard work impact on their team mates.
- People who are fit and healthy enough to stand for long periods in a busy 12 hour shift.
In return this opportunity, full and ongoing training will be provided for this well paid job. As production demands increase there will be an opportunity for more days and potentially full-time work for the "right people"
If you think you have the right stuff don't delay. Apply now, attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If you want to know more about this role, call the OneStaff Wellington team on our free phone number - 0800178233 (08001staff)