We now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Project Coordinator to look after the contracts and logistics of small and large organisations. You will also be assisting in managing the commercial relations with the IT vendors.
The organisation is rolling out a new system for their clients over a course of 5 months in the coming year and this could be your opportunity to be the Migration Lead!
What we are looking for:
- Project budget tracking and monitoring using Excel
- Monitoring and reporting on the status of a suite of projects
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Managing the work request process
- Budget tracking and collation for the programme of work
- Data Extraction and Analysis Experience
- Taking minutes and preparing action plans of project meetings
It is important that you have worked IT project support roles in the past, and that you are comfortable working in busy environment where there is a lot going on at any one time.
You will have the chance to work with a friendly and supportive team , and will have the chance to be involved in an extensive programme of IT project change that will keep the organisation busy for years to come.
As a personality, you will be positive, proactive, highly organised and self-managing. A 'can do, will do' attitude is a must.
This role is started in January and are looking at interviewing now. Apply with your CV in a word.doc today to secure a role in the new year. For any questions or concerns, call Reva Dalal on 021937783