I am urgently seeking a business-focussed Business Analyst for a 4-month contract starting ASAP with a government organisation. This role will involve the g athering, defining and verification of functional and non-functional requirements, and the t ranslating requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. The role will also look at stakeholder impacts, contribute to design documentation, and completion of approved designs.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Experience in business analysis within a project or large project environment with a clear business focus
- Experience in current and future state analysis (including gap analysis)
- Business process mapping, design and improvement
- Developing business and systems requirements documents
- Experience in data migration useful
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to uses standard software packages e.g. process and data flow mapping, spreadsheet, Visio and word processing
- Able to work well with ambiguity, tight deadlines and in a fast pace environment
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 99336.