Maintenance Inventory Controller.
Our client who is a world leader in the processing and packaging of vegetables, require an Inventory Controller to work with the Engineering team at their Hastings site.
Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the efficient control of all maintenance parts for the site. This will be ordering to maintain stock levels and having the ability to build great relationships with suppliers and the maintenance team.
This role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday with some overtime when required. It is an ongoing temporary assignment with the potential to become permanent.
- Great communication skills required.
- High attention to detail required.
- Strong computer and administration skills are necessary and knowledge of SAP would be advantageous.
- Basic mechanical aptitude would also be advantageous.
- Strong health and safety practices.
To be successful for this position you would have to undergo a satisfactory pre-employment ministry of justice check as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
Please apply online with your CV.