Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest and most recognisable organisations. They provide an excellent working environment and fantastic benefits for their employees. Due to the continued growth and development of the organisation, they are now looking to appoint a new Internal IT Audit Manager to the team.
The Internal Audit Manager will have experience in IT Audit, with strong relationship building and communication skills. They will be responsible for:
- Meeting operational budgets, whilst ensuring productive use of resources
- Ensure effective risk identification and reduction, where possible
- Conduct research and fieldwork to understand the risk profiles of the business
- Create clear and concise working documents, highlighting key risks and appropriate conclusions
- Support the team leader to manage the expectations of the business
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering a risk internal audit methodology. They must possess experience in designing and executing fieldwork to a high-quality standard and drafting and communicating key audit messages and recommendations effectively.
- Degree qualified, ideally with CA/CPA/CIA
- Strong relationship building and maintenance skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Liam Brodie on 027 566 6561 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 99249