As an Intermediate Silverstripe Developer, you'll be joining a team of passionate people who have passion for PHP, the hunger to learn new things, and the desire to craft great code. You will be responsible for developing robust, highly maintainable, well-structured PHP/Silverstripe that is true to the design and silky smooth across browsers and mobile devices. Great communication and collaboration are essential and you’ll always be pushing for innovative ways to create interactive experiences online.
Your responsibilities will include designing and implementing both bespoke and CMS-driven solutions that are well tested, scalable, and secure.
What You Will be Doing:
In this role you will be responsible for the design and development software solutions using PHP/Silverstripe and related frameworks and tools. This is a great opportunity for you to work with some of the best developers in this field and bring new knowledge and passion to add to the team. In return you will be given plenty of opportunities to work on exciting projects and space to develop professionally.
What I Am Looking for in Your CV:
- You have 3-5 years of experience with PHP frameworks, OO PHP
- You've worked on a few projects using Silverstripe, and other CMSes too
- You've used other technology stacks and built a project or two in an obscure framework
- You have experience using module bundlers and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, WebPack, Fusebox)
- You bring knowledge of accessibility best practises
- You've used source control systems
- You have confidence ability to debug and complete tasks efficiently
- You're always reading up on new methodologies to improve your skills
If this sounds like the role for you please hit “APPLY”. If you would like further information please contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868
Ref No: 95358