A successful name in the NZ Design and Build Construction market with nationwide coverage continue to secure prominent wins for some larger clients. The forecast programme of works is significant and indicates a commitment to building their brand in the Auckland market. Their standards are high, their culture is positive, inclusive and focuses on skill development with a high training budget.
This role has high visibility and is viewed as critical in the development of the client relationship. With some top clients on their books, the nature of the work is varied between commercial office accommodation, warehousing, schools, and water civil works providing high levels of challenge.
You will be managing subcontractors, managing and processing variations, final account work in terms of cost reporting and reconciliations. Also included is some estimating and tendering work.
This role would suit an applicant with at least 3- 5 years of commercial main contractor QS experience, including design and build experience and with relevant tertiary qualifications. The role will be office based but could lead into being client based in time. You are a natural communicator and build relationships at all levels with ease.
The benefits of joining this company and undertaking this role include:
- A competitive remuneration package of between $80K - $110K
- Supportive team culture with two seniors to receive mentoring from
- Working with a high quality client with security of long term work
- Working within a positive company culture that places a significant focus on staff welfare/training
- Working with experts in the Design and Construct commercial construction market
For further information on this role, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 100327