- Project Manager
- Delivery of Integration Projects
- 6 months
About the role
This role will see you in the role of Senior Project Manager working within an enterprise delivery team. Working on a significant integration project you will be responsible for the success of this piece of work within an Agile delivery framework. As an end to end Project Manager you will be responsible for leading all parts of the project and managing the resources associated with this. In order to be successful in the role you will need to have a wide variety of skills and experience to deliver.
Skills & experience required:
- Specialist background as a Senior Project Manager
- Experienced in delivering large and complex projects in an Agile Delivery manner
- Previous experience working in enterprise sized environment
- Project delivery experience in Integration and Software related projects
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- End to end project management experience
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities