- Help build one of the best insight teams in New Zealand
- Work as part of a team uncovering customer insights and improving outcomes for customers
- Bring your technical skills and storytelling ability
Our client are looking for someone who is passionate about game changing customer insight. As a newish team, you will be in at the ground floor developing the team culture and approach.
Are you courageous and curious? Do you thrive in an environment which encourages healthy debate? Are you able to respectfully challenge the status quo and suggest new ways of doing things? You will be responsible for applying critical thinking and identifying opportunities to provide insight to improve customer outcomes and performance measurements. You will see problems as a chance for improvement and strive for exceptional customer outcomes.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Experience designing, leading and delivering customer insight projects
- Ability to identify insight needs across the organisation
- Perseverance and adaptability
- Critical thinking and logic
- Storytelling skills
This is a very exciting opportunity to be highly influential in this team and across the organisation. Bring your energy, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to this team, joining them on this exciting journey. We are looking for Insights Specialists at all levels of experience.
This role is based in Wellington, New Zealand.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. For further information contact Rebecca Berney on (+64) 4 472 2434 quoting job number 96713.