About the Contract
The bread and butter of this team is troubleshooting and acting quickly. Example 1: the network at a site is down. You need to check the firewall, check Fortinet, check with vendors, etc. Example 2: Log out issues with Active Directory. BAU and projects 80/20 is the goal for this team but realistically BAU tends to take over. Everyone in the team has different things they are passionate about.
Indicative skills & experience utilised in the role:
- Experience working in enterprise environments as a NOC Engineer
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA, CCNP
- Experienced in troubleshooting/supporting enterprise grade networks
- Fortinet and SCCM
- Cloud awareness is key
- Active Directory
- Passion for servers with end to end server experience
- Networking knowledge
- Excellent communication
- Past work in supporting large enterprise environment (monitoring & troubleshooting)
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Paula Broussard 021 196 4296 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.