Would you like to join one of NZ’s leading digital consultancies? This is your opportunity to join an organisation which works with cutting edge technologies whilst being part of a truly collaborative and high calibre team environment.
This role has the potential to expose you to cutting-edge DevOps delivery practices, automation technologies and cloud platforms. We’re seeking an enthusiastic, experienced infrastructure engineer, who can build, improve and maintain infrastructure both for clients and the business.
We’re keen to see core experience and knowledge with AWS and preferably a solid understanding of Ansible and other automation tools.
Other key requirements which would be great to see include:
- Excellent Diagnosis and Problem-Solving
- Unix/Linux experience
- Good networking skills – TCP/IP, firewalls and security
- Scripting and automation, some programming experience is advantageous
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge DevOps toolchain services (e.g. Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Web and Application Server experience
- Directories (e.g. Active Directory, LDAP)
- Virtualisation technologies (e.g. Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, VMware)
- Ability to estimate task/effort duration for work scoping purposes.
While technical skills are essential, we’re also looking for people who are naturally inquisitive, proactive and passionate about the technology environment. The opportunity will give you a great platform to demonstrate your current skills, but also learn from some of the best in the business.
If you have the skills and experience as above, apply now. Don’t delay as we’ll be progressing the right candidates quickly. If you’d like further information, please contact Chris Kent on firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 98715
Please note, for this role you must have the right to work in New Zealand already in place.