Our client is seeking an Information Architect for an initial contract through till June 2019!
As the Information Architect on this programme of work, you'll be providing high quality information architecture suppoer to the delivery of this portfolio of work, contributing to building this organisations information foundation capability.
To be successful, you'll have the following experience:
- Ten years plus experience in information management related fields
- Six years plus experience in the field of information architecture specifically with enterprise content management technologies
- Strong experience working within large, complex organisation
- Strong experience working with Microsoft SharePoint (specifically 2013)
The following knowledge and skills:
- Expert in developing and maintaining a robust information architecture that focuses on organising information sets in an effective and sustainable way within ECM tools
- Demonstrated competence designing usable information structures within ECM tools including developing reusable templates to support efficient design
- Thorough knowledge of the Public Records Act (2005) and Archives New Zealand’s Standards
If this sounds like you and for more information, hit 'apply' now to be added to our shortlist for consideration! Or call Chantelle Nisbet on 04 494 7120 quoting job # 96443.