An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Industrial Maintenance Electrician to join our clients team based in Mount Maunganui.
Our client delivers high-volume, fully-customised and specialised packaging systems across Australia and New Zealand. They are known for breaking new ground in the industry, therefore you will get the opportunity to work with the latest high-tech systems and be involved with intelligent automation solutions that will challenge and excite you.
In this position you will be responsible to carry out preventative maintenance and respond to breakdowns to achieve a high level of production availability. You will be a Qualified Industrial Electrician who has previous experience in a similar position.
We are looking for a passionate, innovative and customer focused applicant, who share's the values of teamwork, passion, respect and integrity. You will be a problem solver, someone who can think on their feet, a top-class fault finder. You will enjoy offer your clients technical advice, product and equipment support. Strong communication and relationship building skills are essential in this customer focussed position.
Duties for the role include:
- Electrical maintenance of all plant equipment and services to the highest possible standard, in order to achieve quality and performance targets, using preventative maintenance techniques and minimising breakdown downtime.
- Continuous improvement, with executing reactive and planned maintenance duties, ensuring lines are continually running with minimum possible downtime.
- Investigate and development work improvement methods
You will have:
- 3+ years' experience in an industrial electrical role
- Experience as an Industrial Electrician or Industrial Maintenance Engineer with industrial equipment and machinery ideally in the sector of automated equipment and machinery.
- Applied knowledge of process control systems
- Full NZ Electrical License (EWRB)
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of PLC's
- Capable of working unsupervised
- A hands-on attitude, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work autonomously
This is an exciting full time permanent opportunity to join a very skilled team of Engineers in a wonderful part of New Zealand. Please apply online with your up to date resume or please call Yvonne at Adecco BOP on 075474004 or 021575409 for further details.