About the company
Our client is a well-established organisation based in the Ellerslie and are looking for passionate and experienced customer service stars to join the fun and dynamic high performing team.
About the role
Being in the Customer Service Team, you will be the first point of contact for all new and existing customer queries and concerns. You will be the voice of the company and hence we require an ideal candidate to have amazing customer service skills, the resilience to deal with customers on their good and bad days and a positive and friendly attitude.
The right candidate must have:
- Courteous phone manner and an ability to build strong rapport
- An expert problem solver and Communicator
- Attention to detail and integrity with compliance
- Previous phone-based customer service experience
- Ability to grasp new information
- Experience within travel related services would be a bonus
- Solution oriented
- Positive and Upbeat Nature
What you will get in return:
- An environment of constant growth and development
- Recognition for achievement
- Fantastic Offices
- Rotating Rosters
If you have a passion for customer service and high attention to detail and a desire to be a part of a market leading organisation, we want to see your application.
Apply now with your CV in a word.doc and you will be contacted if you are successful.
Revathi Dalal, Recruitment Specialist 021 937 783.
Ref AK 95484