Beyond is the largest 100% Kiwi-owned multi-specialist recruitment agency in New Zealand. With offices nationwide, we’re here to help to take your career to the next level. We work with a number of exciting organisations Auckland wide.
Our client is a well-established organisation based in South Auckland and are looking for passionate and experienced customer service & administration representatives to join the fun and dynamic high performing team.
In this team, you will be the first point of contact for all new and existing customer queries and concerns. You will be the voice of the company and hence we require an ideal candidate to have fantastic communication skills, the grit to deal with customers and strong administrative skills.
- Answering & making calls to our client base
- Keeping up to date with record keeping and documentation
- Ensuring solutions are tailored to the customers' situations
- Work as part of a team to achieve productivity targets
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Strong commitment to the efficient and effective delivery of administrative tasks
- Experience within customer service and call centre
- Experience within financial services would be a bonus
- Courteous phone manner and an ability to build strong rapport
- An expert problem solver and Communicator
- Attention to detail and integrity with compliance
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to grasp new information
- Positive and Upbeat Nature
- Solution oriented
What’s in it for you?
- Be a part of a team that is culturally inclusive, friendly and inviting
- Offices are located close exciting cafes, restaurants and shops nearby
- Long term assignment
- Recognition for achievement
- Parking Onsite
If you have a passion for customer service and high attention to detail and a desire to be a part of an exciting and friendly organisation, we want to see your application. Apply now with your CV in a word.doc and the successful applicants will be contacted after 7th of January. For any queries, please call me on 021937783 quoting Ref AK 96379