Work for a large global brand and be part of an organisation that has a passion for customer service, offers excellent career progression and will offer the training you need to excel in your role.
This is a long-term temporary assignment starting on the 4th March 2019. Full training will be provided. You will need to have the willingness to learn and have outstanding customer service skills.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 7:00am – 7:00pm, this will be on a rotational roster and you will be required to work one Saturday every 2-3 months.
This role involves:
- Taking inbound calls from a range of clients
- Providing clients with accurate and up to date information
- Offering alternatives when the initial requirement is not available
- Contacting clients back when required
- Remaining calm at all times when dealing with irate customer
What are we looking for:
- Candidates who have an excellent phone manner
- You remain calm in stressful situations
- Candidates with a high level of accuracy
- Be well organised and be able to prioritise tasks
- You will have a high level of professionalism
- You need to be reliable and committed to the hours of this role.
If this role sounds like you then please get in touch with me to express your interest.
You must be available to start on the 4th March to be considered for this role.
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560